Okay, I’m cheating! If you saw my Valentine’s Day blog, then you already know this Weight Watchers Yogurt Bark recipe.
Disclosure: some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
However, I enjoyed it so much that it NEEDS its own individual post. That, and I need to take a hot minute to recharge this week…guilty!!
It feels like ages since I’ve actually cooked something. Even at work, I’ve had cafeteria salad bar lunches on REPEAT (although, if you saw how incredible my job’s employee dining is, you’d be happily chowing down on their salads too). Good thing they have low-cal dressing, man.
Hopefully, I’ll have some time this weekend to cook up (literally) something new for myself & you guys as well. But for the meantime, let’s give our attention to this weeks’ spotlight recipe…frozen yogurt bark!
Honestly though, who *doesn’t* love food that can be eaten for any meal or snack. Personally, I like to treat it as a 1 SP dessert at the end of the night – it satisfies my sweet tooth and frozen dessert cravings.
I encourage anyone who hasn’t tried froyo bark already to do so right now! Not only that but get creative and experiment with different flavors of your own. Once you have the base down (fat-free plain Greek yogurt & some form of sweetener), you can try adding pretty much any fruit in – like this blueberry WW froyo bark recipe that inspired my own.
Keep reading for this simple Weight Watchers yogurt bark recipe.
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bark – Dark Chocolate Raspberry
Serves: 5 | Prep Time: 20< min | SmartPoints: 1
- 1 cup halved raspberries
- 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup (can be substituted with 0 calorie sweetener packets)
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp or approx 90 Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Any size sheet will do, just note that the size determines the thickness of the bark. I used a 10×15 sheet pan.
- In a small pot, cook down the raspberries with 1 tbsp of maple syrup (or 1 packet of sweetener) on low-medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Lightly smash them with a spoon & set aside to cool.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together yogurt, 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup & vanilla extract. Scoop out mixture and spread out on a sheet pan.
- Next, dollop raspberries around yogurt mixture and spread out with a knife so the cooked down raspberries are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of mixture, as evenly as possible.
- Lastly, place bark in the freezer for 2-4 hours. Divide bark into 5 sections, then break each section up “squares”. One section = 1 serving. Enjoy!
And that’s it! This recipe is great for any time of year, not just Valentine’s Day. Hence, I wanted to give it its own separate time to shine 🙂
Hope you all give it a try and thank you for understanding my need to get some R&R this week!
Before I go, there’s one more thing I’d like to announce – I’ve been hard at work setting up an Amazon shop containing any and all Weight Watcher’s food & product essentials. New items are being added daily, along with why I love each product and how they’ve helped me lose weight on my journey this past year. I hope to write a full post one day soon discussing each and every item because they’re all ones I truly love and believe in. AKA…can’t live without them on WW!! Hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week, and you can check out my Amazon shop here. <3
Like the recipe? Give it a pin using the image above 🙂