It’s stone fruit season! So naturally, I’m back with this fresh and sweet, Weight Watchers Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats recipe!
Disclosure: some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
Where have I been?
Wow, guys…it’s been way too long. 2019 hasn’t been the best year for me, but I’m going to give it my best effort to get back into the swing of things on here! The last time I wrote a recipe about overnight oats is probably the last time I’ve eaten them too…#guilty. That’s why I’m excited to share this fresh new recipe with you all using one of my favorite summer fruits! Keep reading for some 5 SmartPoint Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats goodness.
Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 min | SmartPoints: 5
- 1/2 cup Quaker Traditional Oats (4 SP)
- 1 fresh peach, sliced. (I peeled mine, but skin can be left on)
- 1/4 cup French Vanilla Nutpods Creamer (1 SP)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek Yogurt (I used Fage)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet of sweetener (I used Truvia)
- Slice up your peach (peel the skin if desired). Drop some slices at the bottom of a jar, and save a few slices for garnish later.
- In your jar or small container, add in the oats, creamer, vanilla extract, yogurt, and sweetener. Mix all ingredients well.
- Add in the rest of the peach slices.
- Place in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next day, hot or cold.
Let me know if you tried these summery Weight Watchers Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats in the comments below, and what you think! Wishing you a happy and healthy day. <3