My faaavorite season is fast approaching, so I decided to jump on the pumpkin bandwagon a little early this year by whipping up some Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats!
Disclosure: some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
The temperature dropped ever so slightly this weekend and my body immediately craved pumpkin. It’s a really bad reflex honestly, and since we’re still halfway through August, pumpkin coffee hasn’t quite hit Dunkin’ yet (my FIX). Therefore, I decided to experiment with some (you guessed it) pumpkin-flavored overnight oats.
In usual Lyss fashion, I stocked up on a bunch of canned pumpkin and pumpkin spice last Fall then proceeded to do nothing with them. Well, boy did they come in handy for this recipe! In fact, I ended up making a few mason jars full to last the whole week – and I encourage you to do the same. 😉
Keep reading for how I prepared this fall-inspired, WW breakfast.
my WW Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 min | SmartPoints: 1 on Purple, 5 on Blue and Green
- 1/2 cup Quaker Traditional Oats
- 1/2 cup Caramel Premier Protein or Vanilla Premier Protein
- 1/3 cup canned Pumpkin
- less than 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice. (or as desired)
- 1 packet of sweetener (I used Truvia)
- OPTIONAL – Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- In your jar or small container, add in the oats, protein shake, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and sweetener. Mix all ingredients well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next day, hot or cold.
Like overnight oats? Try out these Cinnamon Apple, Maple Syrup Brown Sugar Oats!
Like all of my recipes, the quantities listed above can be altered to fit your unique tastes! I hope you enjoy these Pumpkin Protein Overnight Oats, and have a happy & healthy day.