My faaavorite season is fast approaching, so I decided to jump on the pumpkin bandwagon a little early this year by whipping up some Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats!
Disclosure: some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
The temperature dropped ever so slightly this weekend and my body immediately craved pumpkin. It’s a really bad reflex honestly, and since we’re still halfway through August, pumpkin coffee hasn’t quite hit Dunkin’ yet (my FIX). Therefore, I decided to experiment with some (you guessed it) pumpkin-flavored overnight oats.
In usual Lyss fashion, I stocked up on a bunch of canned pumpkin and pumpkin spice last Fall then proceeded to do nothing with them. Well, boy did they come in handy for this recipe! In fact, I ended up making a few mason jars full to last the whole week – and I encourage you to do the same. 😉
Keep reading for how I prepared this fall-inspired, WW breakfast.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 min | SmartPoints: 5
- 1/2 cup Quaker Traditional Oats (4 SP)
- 1/2 cup Caramel Premier Protein (1 SP)
- 1/3 cup canned Pumpkin
- less than 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice. (or as desired)
- 1 packet of sweetener (I used Truvia)
- OPTIONAL – Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips for an extra 1 SP
- In your jar or small container, add in the oats, protein shake, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and sweetener. Mix all ingredients well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next day, hot or cold.
Like all of my recipes, the quantities listed above can be altered to fit your unique tastes! I hope you enjoy these Pumpkin Protein Overnight Oats, and have a happy & healthy day.