Wake up and satisfy your chocolate cravings with these easy WW Weight Watchers Chocolate Overload Overnight Oats.
Disclosure: some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
Say hello to the newest addition to LiL’s overnight oats collection, WW Weight Watchers Chocolate Overload Overnight Oats! These breakfast or dessert oats are low point across all myWW plans, being 2 Smartpoints on Purple, 6 Smartpoints on Blue and 7 Smartpoints on Green. Learn how you can get these oats at home with the recipe below!
Other Lose it Lyss Overnight Oats Recipes
If chocolate in the morning isn’t quite your thing, try out a few of my other favorite oat recipes to keep you energized throughout your day!
- Overnight Oats w/ Apples, Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
WW Weight Watchers Chocolate Overload Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 | Time: 10 min | SmartPoints: 2 on Purple; 6 on Blue and 7 on Green
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats (I used Wholesome Pantry, but Quaker Oats works)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used Silk)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 1 packet of 0 sp sweetener (I used Truvia)
- Approx. 60 Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- In your jar or small container, add in all ingredients and mix well. This order is recommenced: oats, cocoa powder, sweetener, almond milk, yogurt then chocolate chips.
- Place in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next day, hot or cold.
Like all of my recipes, the quantities listed above can be altered to fit your unique tastes! I hope you enjoy these WW Weight Watchers Chocolate Overload Overnight Oats, and have a happy & healthy day.
3 thoughts on “WW Weight Watchers Chocolate Overload Overnight Oats”
I tried this out the other day, and it was amazing! I was very nervous about having overnight oats as I wasn’t sure I would like the consistency but it was very delicious. Great job on the recipe
Call me crazy but,I actually have overnight oats for my dessert at night,because I’m sensitive to caffeine in chocolate I eat one without chocolate the apple pie is my favorite with small dollop of truwhip